Tator Plumbing Located at 14309 Toepperwein Rd, San Antonio, TX 78233 over charges on his jobs look over your invoices!!Price the supplies at Home Depot or Lowes because because he marks his prices on parts to make a better profit.

Find a better plumber!!!

This guy is rubbish!!This young man sounded really nice and was clean cut I thought I had no worries I can't believe I was over charged Please do your homework before calling a plumber get prices up front and compare them so this will not happen to you and don't base it off how nice or clean cut they are lesson learned!

Had an Experience with Tator Plumbing?

Comments

This post is from a disgruntled ex-employee that was terminated for insubordination.He filed unemployment and was denied three times.

We buy our materials from plumbing supply companies and charge the suggested list price which are better quality and yes cost more than the big box stores.The big box stores sell name brands, but are a lesser quality which cost less.

Every company that provides service marks up the price of parts.They spend the time to go get them so your lazy *** can stay indoors.They front the money for the parts.

Consider the mark up as interest on the money for the parts. I'm sure the parts that was purchased was higher quality than parts from Lowe's or Home Depot.

Next time do the job yourself since you know so much.I'm Just a consumer that doesn't like to see the independent picked on.